It is true … when you are having fun, time flies. The month of June was a busy one.
- I finished up the school year of teaching with little preschoolers, packed up my classroom, and said goodbye to some amazing co-workers.
- I had two bridal showers – one in Harrisonburg and one at home in Louisa. I enjoyed spending time with friends and family celebrating.
- I spent some time in Louisa and South Boston, visiting and preparing for the wedding.
- I packed, packed, and packed some more for the move from one apartment to a new apartment just up the street in Harrisonburg. This is where Matthew and I will live till December. On Friday, June 28 we got the keys – had water, electricity and internet hooked up. Then on Saturday we had many helping hands to move my stuff to the new apartment. It took 4 truckloads and 4 vanloads. I never realized I had so much stuff! We spent a couple of days trying to arrange the apartment.
- Matthew won’t move in until after the wedding, of course.
- Check out the pictures below.
Today we are off to West Virginia for a mission trip. 14 days till the wedding! In Christian Love, Teresa