I’m a relatively recent (re)entry into the blogging world…but the blogosphere is already populated with encouragement and the funny stories of my friends. I’ve posted a bunch of links over to the right:
- If you want to see lots of photos of Cameroon or Switzerland and read about them, you can go see Mandi’s Blog.
- For a different sort of look at Switzerland, try Rachel’s Blog.
- For a more French flavor and humor, try John’s Blog. His posts from May called “Suisse’ and “Switzerland” may be of special interest to you.
- If you want to…umm..bake a cake…try Karissa’s Blog.
- And lastly, for a little stateside encouragement…don’t miss Dad’s weekly ariticles. Choose a year, then an article. Try November 6, 2009 for his view from Switzerland.
In the News:
- Proof that we’re smarter than we were in 2008. (But not too smart, my host parents speak French, English, German, & Swiss German, and she can read Greek, Hebrew, and now a little Arabic)
- Something I’d like to claim I already knew.
- BP Unplugged
- “Why do bad things happen to good Antelopes?”